Every girl has those go-to items that their closet simply couldn’t live without. As the new season approaches, spring cleaning is just around the corner. While assessing your closet this Spring, these key items are sure to make this season a breeze.
1) Tank Tops: This is mostly a given, but I cannot reiterate enough how important basic neutral tanks are. These are great for layering and are sure to come in handy.
2) Denim Jeans: Whether long, short, skinny, or wide, jeans are a basic that every woman should own. Dress them up for a night out or simply sport them with a tee to the ballpark this season.
3) Black Leggings: Leggings are an ultimate favorite of mine. While they make the perfect layering piece, they are also a break from the restricting waistbands of jeans and slacks. Who doesn’t love a bit of hidden comfort?
4) Statement Necklace: I’ve mentioned the importance of these in a previous post, but I will say it again: Ladies, find one that you love and work it! These are a major part in finishing off the perfect outfit and can be worn time and time again.
5) Boots: Like jeans, boots come in all shapes, sizes, and styles. My two favorites this season are a tall riding boot and short brown studded booties.
6) Nude Heels: Nothing can go wrong when you’re wearing a nude heel. Able to match almost anything, this shoe may be my most stressed essential for the season. These not only add gorgeous length to your legs, but they can be found in all styles. My favorite: the nude wedge!
7) Denim Button-Up: This has only recently made it onto my list of necessities, but now that I have found one I love, I don’t think I could ever live without! These are so fun to dress up or dress down and can be found in a variety of different styles.
8) Floppy Hat: The floppy hat is making a return a little bit earlier this year than originally expected. These are such a bold accessory and simply gorgeous with wavy curls or a fishtail braid. The options are endless!
9) LBD: Short, long, modest, or sexy, the little black dress is internationally known to be the MUST in every woman’s closet. This is a piece that will never go out of style and flatters the figure with its gorgeous black color.
10) Stripped Shirt: Versatility at its finest, ladies. Wear it formal or casual, the choice is up to you! There are limitless ways to wear stripes! Vertical, horizontal, thick or skinny- stripes are here to stay!
Do you have any favorite wardrobe essentials for the spring season?
Share them with me! I would love to hear from you!