Something so special about fashion is the ability to make it your own.
Each of us are gifted with unique personalities and lifestyles that greatly affect our version of style.
But instead of preaching at you, why don’t I just show you?
Before I get to introducing these fine ladies, I want to explain to you the challenge.
About a month ago, I messaged these four girls.
The task? Use the American Eagle white tank provided to put together an outfit depicting their individual style & flare.
Honestly, I could not be more proud of what they came up with.
So from left to right, I will introduce each one of my beautiful models & share a little bit about what they are wearing!
1. Hannah Heinzler: First and foremost, can I just say that I am in love with this girl? Hannah & I have become stuck to the hip this past semester. If you can’t already tell, this girl loves to laugh and she does an awfully great job of bringing laughter with her wherever she goes. She is wearing a beautiful fringed vest & printed shorts provided by Staxx. Hannah completed her outfit with accessories from Forever 21 and Steve Madden wedges.
2. Micayla Miles: Seriously how adorable is this look? Mic’s outfit just makes me smile. She decided to tuck her tank in a belted, floral skirt from Target, slide on a vintage, jean vest, and top her look off with TJ Maxx wedges. Her necklace & earrings, also from Forever 21, were perfect for pulling the color through her outfit. Say a little prayer for this sweetie as she works at Camp Barnabas all summer.
3. Laney Gipson: What up, ya’ll? That’s me! My look is made up of a Show Me Your Mumu floral maxi, Target sandals, a beautiful House of Harlow pendant, my favorite American Eagle floppy hat, and Forever 21 bangles. I decided to tie off my tank, providing my look with a little bit of a boho/grungy touch.
4. Jordan Waltbilling: I can’t even express how much I love this outfit. Also, can we talk about how gorgeous this girl is? Jordan tucked her tank into a pair of American Eagle jean cutoffs. And as a heads up to her, this PacSun jacket and pair of Guess boots will soon be missing from her closet.
5. Maddie Baumann: Last but not least, this beauty is one of my absolute best friends. Maddie is such an easy going gal with a knack for singing in the car & being hilarious. Her look is such a great depiction of this. This easy breezy style is made up of a pair of printed PacSun shorts, an American Eagle hat, and Birkenstock slip-ons. Does this look make you want to go to the beach as much as it does to me?
And what would this post be without taking advantage of the situation & ending it with our version of the infamous Bridesmaids cover?
I hope you have enjoyed this post as much as I have loved writing it & being apart of it.
I have certainly been inspired by these ladies & I trust you have too!
My thoughts & prayers go out to all of those affected by tonight’s storms.
P.S. Special thanks to the gorgeous woman behind the camera, Miss Corinne Day.